30.10. – 08.11.2019
Spearfishing Mexico – Trip 2
You will be picked up from the airport and brought to our nice appartments with a beautiful view over the Sea of Cortes.
During the first day we will prepare our gear, we will have some nice Magaritas and will be prebriefed for the next days of Spearfishing in one of the richest bodys of water.
After three days of Spearfishing in the Sea of Cortez, we will switch accomodation and drive to our simple but functional houses at the Pacific side – Magdalena Bay! Magdalena Bay is also well known for the yearly Striped Marlin aggregation – so it is possible to encounter your dream fish here! We will proceed our hunt for four more days to find some nice Wahoo, Tuna, Dorado, Big Grouper, and Yellowtail – and hopefully Marlin. This trip will be unforgatable for you. Our Guides have more then 14 years of experiance and already guided clients to 6 world records at these spots.
See you in Mexico!
Tasos & Daniel
What can you expect?
- Bluewater / Giant Groupers
- Wahoo, Dorado (Mahi-Mahi), Sailfish, Yellowtail, Marlin, Amberjack, Giant Groupers &Cubera Snapper
- Guide with 14 years of experience
- 6 world records shoot where we go!
- spearfishing in one of the richest body of water
- Fresh fish every day
- a lot of Magaritas!!!
- 7 days of Spearfishing
- 3 days Sea of Cortez
- 4 days Magdalena Bay
- up to 8h Spearfishing per day
- Panga Boats & Fuel
- Boatsman & Guide
- Bungalows in the Village – Sea of Cortez
- Basic Accomodation – Magdalena Bay
- food – light breakfast, snacks on board, dinner + drinks
- Transfer from/to the Airport
- Picture/Video Service
La Paz: Beautiful Bungalows with a nice view of the Sea of Cortez – with Aircon
Magdalena Bay: very simple / basic house close to the sea
English / German / Spanish
Arrival / Departure
Los Cabos International Airport – SJD
3200.− USD *
* Not included: Flights, tips & rental equipment (can be rented)
La Paz / Magdalena Bay – Mexico
T + 41 (0)76 592 54 70