03.08. – 10.08.2019
Spearfishing Cape Verde – Trip 1
Fishing is a popular pastime and important way of life in Cape Verde. On many of the islands you won’t have to look far to find a variety of colourful fishing boats lined up along the coast, ready for the day’s work. But in Cape Verde you can say, whats good for fishing, is also good for spearfishing.
Cape Verde is an island country spanning an archipelago of 10 volcanic islands in the central Atlantic Ocean off the westernmost point of Africa and part of Macaronesia. Pristine beaches, lunar landscapes and a huge biodiversity of marine life makes it a magical place not far from Europe.
Still not overcrowded with mass tourism, we will have the chance to discover which true spearfishing treasures are hidden below the surface.
Cape Verde is one of the best blue water hunting destinations around the globe with big numbers of Wahoo around all year.
You will find Marlin and Sailfish from April to November and many other Pelagics like Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Almaco Jacks, Amber Jacks, African Pompano and on the right spots, Cubera Snappers as well.
Within this week we will make sure, our Captain, with 20 years experience, will put you on the best spots to make your spearfishing trip unforgettable! After each daily fishing trip we will have some time to rest before we will enjoy our catch of the day for dinner.
Looking forward to having you all on board!
Tasos & Daniel
What can you expect?
- Bluewater Paradise
- Wahoo, Dorado (Mahi-Mahi), Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Skipjack Tuna, Marlin, Amberjack, Cubera Snapper
- Possible World Records (Wahoo, Amberjack, Sailfish, Marlin)
- One trip to a remote bank*
- Captain and guide with 20 years of experience in Cape Verde
- Fresh fish every day – Don’t forget your Wasabi!
* depending on weather conditions
- 5 full days of pure Spearfishing
- Big boat (12 meters) & fuel
- Boatsman & guide
- food – light breakfast, snacks on board, dinner + drinks
- Transfer on the island
- Picture/Video Service
- Fish Service – vacuum sealed (we prepare your catch for you to take home)
Private apartment: Basic and beautiful accomodation with beach/sea view
Optional for extra charge – ***/**** Hotel
English / German
Arrival / Departure
Boa Vista International Airport – BVB
3000.− € *
* Not included: Flights, tips & rental equipment (can be rented)
Boa Vista, Cape Verde
T + 41 (0)76 592 54 70